Need help? Please feel free to contact us any time via email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the goal of the game?
Each puzzle has one or more bright tiles, located at the right-hand side. The goal is to move the player to one of the bright tiles, without getting hit by a laser beam.
- How do I avoid getting hit?
To avoid getting hit by a laser beam, here are some ideas you could try:
– Can you walk around the laser beam?
– Is there a way to block the laser beam with an object?
– Is there a way to deactivate the laser source?
– Can you push the laser to a new location?
- I’m stuck! What should I do?
Don’t worry! Here are two suggestions:
– You can skip the puzzle using the Skip button. You can always come back to the puzzle later. You can always have a maximum of 3 skipped puzzles in total.
– You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the puzzle number. To find the puzzle number, go to the menu via the Menu button. The puzzle that you just tried is highlighted in white.